Saturday, August 7, 2010

this week

What a busy full-on week at work. New responsibilities coming onto my plate, mastering my current work, imparting knowledge to fellow staff, learning new tasks all at the same time. Sometimes i feel like i have overcommited myself and drowning in a neverending pool of work and " urgent " tasks.

However, that aside, i managed to squeeze time in and made a trip down to Giraffe cafe with Kelsie.
Here some of the pictures i took. Every trip to Giraffe is enjoyable, relaxing, rejuvenating and comforting, the list goes on. It is a quick break in the middle of the week, an escape from the daily grind where i can immensed in homely zakka style decor.

you know i am stressed at work when i indulge in a vanilla strawberry cupcake with awesome cream cheese icing.. my fave !

1 comment:

Pen said...

Hope work becomes less stressful soon. ^__^
Going to the lovely Giraffe cafe can be so therapeutic, hey (I went last week too)!