Saturday, July 10, 2010

Luxuriously soft gorgeous Italian leather boots...

My latest aqcuisition : some lovely black boots from Zomp..
I was buckling under pressure when i saw that the shop was having final season clearance sale . So i went in 2 days in a row trying to figure out which pair i should buy..
Eventually, i left with a slim fitted long black boots with stable heels.  It made me even taller, which is a good thing as i hardly wear heels.. But alas, people at work thought that i was way too tall.. I was literally toweing over the guys.. hmm
anyway, that is not going to deter me from wearing it frequently throughout winter..
i love winter .. because i get to don all these lovely wool coats and strut in boots !
By the way, here are some ways i can wear it - courtesy of polyvore again
I need inspiration to help me dress these babies up =)



~ I guess i am going to have a fun winter ~

1 comment:

jen said...

you are exceptionally tall...lol I bet those boots would make you taller, but hey, it'll look good too! ^^