Friday, January 1, 2010

New Post for the new year



Happy New Year!

It is time i get jump back into the blogging bandwagon again.

My last post was in here, in my old blog Kniterela, where i last documented all my knitting adventures 10 months ago..It was sadly neglected due to various degrees of procrastination. I swear that i have written and re-written my posts in my head several times , just that i haven't got around to it! haha

However, to date, knitting activities had been slow and sluggish, partly due to the hot Aussie summer. I have lost my mojo and need new inspiration.

New Year celebrations was quiet. Just champagne, chocolates and a good DVD at home. Something simple and stress-free.
It was pouring out here in Melbourne throughout the whole New Year's eve night... I wonder how it would affect the fireworks preparation and those revellers..

Nonetheless, my annual leave is almost coming to an end and i would have to drag my sorry ass back to work ( pardon my language as this is how i feel about my work )
The purpose of this blog is to document my crafting journey, design inspirations, etsy merchantile skills and random ramblings.
Having a new blog is one of my new year resolutions of 2010, we shall talk about other resolutions later. For the past 2 years, i kept to my resolutions and made them happen ( 2008: to start an etsy shop , which i did ; 2009: to double my etsy sales and get new job in the corporate world, which i accomplished as well ) Hence, i am confident that this will work.
Keep checking this space for more inspirations, giveaways and much more.

P.S: here are some of the new necklaces i have created during my leave. They are now in my shop. Enjoy
Cheers



No comments: